The city of Kansas City is considering making homeowners pay for concrete sidewalk tear out and replacement. This means that if your sidewalk is in bad shape they will have it replaced and give you a bill? They have talked about possibly a ten year payment. I have some questions about this;
- What makes a concrete sidewalk “bad”?
- Can I do it myself?
- Do I have options as to who does the work?
- If I have to pay for it I want it to look/go with the rest of my home. Can I have it stained or stamped?
- Would it be possible to do a concrete overlay in some instances?
- I live on the Kansas side, but could I run for mayor of KC, MO. It looks like they need some help?